Saturday, January 24, 2009

My broken hand!


So as most of you know that in October I broke my left hand for the second time last year. The first time was in May I got a boxer's fracture in a kick boxing class. Then in October I broke my finger in two places while trying to spank Parker, that's right I broke my hand spanking my child. Anyways I caught my hand on the kitchen counter as I was trying to swat his behind. Well my complaint is that now that it's better once in a while when the whether changes I will have some really bad pain in my hand and It really hurts and I just really want to complain right now cause it HURTS!!!

7 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

My Nephew must have one pretty tough tush! LOL =)

Erin Noel said...

I didn't break it on his tush I broke it on the counter. The funny thing is my kids think spanking is funny so I don't know why I even bothered to do it!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

HA HA that is hilarious!!

Grama said...

You better hope CPS doesn't monitor Facebook! LOL

Erin Noel said...

Well the Dr. at the ER didn't believe me and than laughed at me. So He didn't report me I guess I'm okay.

Anonymous said...

Hope the weather gets better again soon, so it doesn't hurt anymore! And though you didn't hit him, I have to say Parker is one tough little kid. =)

Lechelle said...

I'm really sorry your hand hurts.

That said, I think it's a hilarious story you can tell Parker about when he is older.