Saturday, February 20, 2010

Freestone Park!

A few Saturday's ago we took the kids to Freestone Park which is this beautiful park in Gilbert. There is tons of stuff to do and it is an amazing place to take pictures. The kids loved it and had so much fun!!!
This is us taking a train ride around the park!

Here's one of the many views at the park! Bye the way I don't know who that kid is!

The boys had a blast on the miniature wave runners!



The boys first Ferris Wheel ride! It was so adorable. They were all giggling and waving every time they would come down and rise back up!

My pictures of the boys on the carousel didn't really turn out but...
I love, love, love Carousels. I think they are gorgeous and so romantic. I really love King Authors Carousel at Disneyland. Fun fact did you know that motifs from Sleeping Beauty (my favorite Disney movie) were used in 1955 to replace elements of the carousel and that the Princess and Jester head motifs have been redone in 18k gold leaf!

In all it was a great day at the park and I look forward to returning and spending more time as a family there having fun and making memories!





4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to check it out in October. Love ya!

Vickie said...

I love that park! Glad you all had a great time there :).

Anonymous said...

That was so fun going with Grama, Grandpa and you guys! Such a neat park!

Grama said...

That was really fun! Next time we'll go earlier and stay longer! I'm with you...I have always loved carousels!