Sunday, December 12, 2010

12k's of Christmas fun run!!!

Yesterday my friends Jen, Adria and I ran the 12k's of Christmas fun run out at Freestone park!
It was a blast seeing all the fun ways other runners dressed up...we opted for matching socks, black bottoms and white tanks!

At every mile they had carolers singing! It was so fun especially since we ran into one of our friends Stephanie who was a caroler with an amazing voice!

Every race I have done I have always been able to beat my time...however this time I was still under an hour and I only did 4 minutes slower than my last race but since I was still recovering from the gallbladder attack the night before I guess that wasn't to bad! Right?


Bye the way...girls don't sweat...they glisten!

After the race we ran into our friend Cassidy who was running the race also!


Last but not least our wonderful husbands who wait support us by waiting for us at the finish line while holding all our stuff!
Love ya Kevin!

5 comments:

Grama said...

Gotta love the socks!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!

Kristi said...

Ok, you really have to tell me when you are doing an event! I wanna come! If it's a 10K I can do it for sure. I don't have the time to train for 1/2 marathon like I want to, but I'm most likely going to be at London's Run again. How about you?

Stephanie Shumway said...

Good Job! Ha HA!! wow, I really do look like an old timey caroler :) I'm stealing this pic for my blog! ha ha- thanks for taking it! I decided that next year I'm going to run it instead!

LaSchelle said...

That is awesome! Way to go! All the matching outfits... Did the guys plan all the red shirts, too? lol