Sunday, December 5, 2010

Girls night!!!

Yesterday was NOT a perfect day for trying to lose weight I had more set backs than I would of liked but hey that's the long road we travel right? We have our good days and bad!

I had planned on going for a long run in the morning but Kevin and I ended u sleeping in! So when we woke up we had to run several errands like Grocery and Christmas shopping, so I said well I will go running when we are done with our errands! Well when we finished Kevin and the boys wanted to go to lunch at McDonald's and I was talked into trying a McRib! I don't think a McRib is all that great and probably had 500+ calories in it! By time we got home I was to full to want to run and I had BIG plans to go out with the gal pals!

Nona, Janette and I went out to celebrate mines and Nona's 30th birthday's! We went to dinner at Johnny Rockets and each had a yummy chocolate shake plus chili cheese fries!
YUMMY!!!

After dinner we went and saw the new Harry Potter movie which was so good!

So after all the bad eating I did today the one good thing I did do was not get popcorn at the movies so that's my silver lining to my bad eating yet good day!

2 comments:

Grama said...

Glad you had fun...and found the silver lining at the same time!!! Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Hope you both have/had Happy Birthdays!